Advertorial: This is the best time to join Scotland’s Housing Network
We have over 120 Social Landlords as members and have experienced significant growth in recent years. Almost two thirds of social landlords in Scotland are our members which represents 90 per cent of the sector by stock. This provides our members with opportunities for meaningful benchmarking of performance against bespoke and comparable peer groups.
We work with landlords big and small who operate throughout the length and breadth of Scotland. This provides us with a rich source of information on performance and practice to share within the Network. We have supported landlords for over 20 years in their quest to drive up performance and improve service delivery.
If you are not a member yet please contact us to find out more details of the benefits of membership. Our membership fees for 2016/17have been frozen. We offer exceptional value for money.
Our services include:
- Access to our brand new Value for Money model linking cost and performance benchmarking with Scottish landlords
- Benchmarking - annual and quarterly data collection and reporting using an easy to use state of the art business intelligence tool
- 15 Practice Exchange forums which are free to our members
- Online self-assessment resources to aid service improvement related to ARC
- Annual performance analysis visit
- Charter validation service
- Value for Money Assessment for New Build developments
- Governance self-assessment resources
- Tools & Guides
- Training & Support
There are lots of benefits of membership, including:
- Learning from other landlords operating within Scottish legislation and comparable funding arrangements
- Benchmarking Performance and VFM against peers of your choice who are all operating within the Scottish system
- Being part of a well-established Network of housing professionals
- Helping to shape and influence policy, guidance and legislation through close working relationships with key stakeholders
- Personal, face to face service from housing professionals
- Excellent value for money
You can find more information about our services by referring to our Prospectus by following this LINK.
You can book a face to face meeting to learn more about what we do. If you require more information please do not hesitate to contact us on 0131 466 3710 or email email@example.com.