Duty to Manage Asbestos Training – Scotland
This course is IATP Approved
Our Duty to Manage Asbestos training course is directed at those who manage premises, and have a responsibility for protecting the people who work in such premises, from the risks to ill health that exposure to asbestos causes.
- Asbestos Awareness training
- Regulation 4 – Duty to Manage Asbestos in Non-Domestic Premises
- Asbestos Surveying
- The Asbestos Survey Report
- The Asbestos Management Plan
- Defining Work which is Non-Licensable and Licensable (including Notifiable Non Licensed Work)
Dates & Venues:
- Wednesday 1st April 2020 – Malmaison Hotel, Dundee
- Thursday 2nd April 2020 – Malmaison Hotel, Edinburgh (Leith)
Book by 31 January 2020 to take advantage of our special ‘Early Bird’ rate of;
Just £99 per delegate
(After this time, it will still be a great rate of £135 per delegate)
*Prices include refreshments and lunch, handouts and certificates.
Prices are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
Click here for the Booking Form