New customer services management team at River Clyde Homes
River Clyde Homes has recruited a talented new team to drive forward continued improvements in the quality and performance of its customer services.
The appointments follow a major restructure and redesign of the way its customer services are delivered.
Executive director for customer services, Sandra McLeod, said: “We have recently completed recruitment to a number of new senior positions within the Customer Services team. The level of interest in the roles was amazing and the standard of applicants very high. As a result we have been able to recruit some exceptional leaders and managers into the company with a wide range of relevant skills, talents and experiences from across Scotland.”
She added: “As well as managing three new area teams providing our new generic housing services, the new management team will also be responsible for our new directly provided 24/7 customer contact and rapid response service, our new community CCTV initiative as well as our award winning financial and digital inclusion service.”
The new additions are:
- Kirsty Morrison, head of service responsible for the Central team and previously senior community safety manager with Edinburgh City Council.
- Jonathan Grant, head of service responsible for the East team and previously head of the Scottish Government’s housing quality and standards team.
- Stevie McLachlan, head of service responsible for the West team and previously emergency services manager with Glasgow City Council.
- Elaine Cannon, service improvement manager in the Central team and previously housing operations manager with Trust Housing Association.
- Craig Russell, service improvement manager with the West team and previously senior housing officer with the West of Scotland Housing Association.
- Heather McLaughlin, tenancy sustainment and support manager and previously the company’s financial inclusion partnership officer.
- Joe Deegan, customer experience manager and previously the company’s senior officer (One Call).
These new additions join existing managers Julie Allison (service improvement manager) and Russell Smith (caretaking manager) to complete the team.
Sandra McLeod said: “As we all know the housing sector is changing dramatically and we need to be prepared more than ever to meet its many challenges. I am confident this new management team will enable us to do this and also make a key contribution to placing River Clyde Homes at the forefront of the Scottish housing sector for innovation and service quality and in delivering value for money services for our customers.”