Regulator updates Charter technical guidance
The Scottish Housing Regulator has published updated guidance for social landlords completing their Annual Return on the Scottish Social Housing Charter.
The guidance has been updated to provide landlords with further clarification on indicators 15, 18, 26, 27 and 30.
The updated indicators concern:
- Percentage of anti-social behaviour cases reported in the last year which were resolved
- Percentage of rent due lost through properties being empty during the last year
- Rent collected as percentage of total rent due in the reporting year
- Gross rent arrears (all tenants) as at 31 March each year as a percentage of rent due for the reporting year
- Average length of time taken to re-let properties in the last year
Read the updated guidance here.