Scotland’s Housing Network to host mid-market rent practice exchange
Scotland’s Housing Network (SHN) is to set up a new mid-market rent (MMR) practice exchange and benchmarking service after a survey revealed a high level of interest within the Scottish social rented sector.
Places are still available at the first meeting of the MMR practice exchange forum for social landlords operating in Scotland. This first forum is open to both members and non-members of SHN.
This event will have consultative nature and is planning to cover the following:
- Scottish Government MMR policy and lessons from the recently published research
- Feedback from SHN’s survey
- Practitioner’s perspective from Kingdom Housing Association chief executive, Bill Banks
- What data SHN should be collecting to usefully inform future practice exchange
- What topics SHN should cover during forthcoming practice exchange to learn from one another
Other suggestions for the agenda are still welcome and can be submitted by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mid Market Rent Practice Exchange is taking place on June 28 between 11am to 1pm at First Floor, Verity House, 19 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh, EH12 5BH.
Places can be booked using this link.