Scotland’s Housing Network unveils new Value for Money benchmarking service
The new service is free for existing members and interest in this new service has surpassed expectations in Scotland’s Housing Network’s first year.
Members like that the model is straightforward to complete as it mostly uses financial information already available.
The new service will allow members to:
- Benchmark their activity costs that deliver the performance levels they already benchmark in Scotland’s largest network
- Compare strategic financial business planning assumptions against peers or the sector
- Have more dialogue with board/elected members and tenants around service delivery and the cost of that service delivery
- Have a more meaningful rent consultation process where rent strategy can be linked to service standards and performance, as well as tenant priorities
- Compare their own costs year on year and assess what impact spending or efficiency plans are having on performance levels
- Work with tenants to improve financial scrutiny in keeping with the Charter
Elaine Byrne, director of Scotland’s Housing Network, said: “This is an exciting development for our members who want to focus on the value for money aspect of service delivery. This will complement our existing performance benchmarking service which has over 120 Scottish based landlords representing almost 90 per cent of the social rented sector in Scotland.”
For more information on this or any of Scotland’s Housing Network’s services please call 0131 466 3710 or email email@example.com.