SFHA adds to COVID-19 briefings
The Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA) has continued its series of briefing notes to help housing associations and co-operatives through the COVID-19 crisis.
To date, SFHA has also released briefings on the following:
- Service delivery – first published on 23 March 2020, current version updated on 26 March 2020
- Health and safety – first published on 25 March 2020, current version updated on 30 March 2020
- Practical governance advice – published on 26 March 2020
- Care and support – published on 27 March 2020
- Social Security and Universal Credit – published on 30 March 2020
Based on feedback from members, SFHA will be also be adding the following briefing notes:
All briefing notes are available here.
- Read all of our articles relating to COVID-19 here.