SFHA issues briefing note on key worker testing and allocations
The Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA) has updated its COVID-19 briefing on service delivery to include updates on key worker testing, allocations and links to external sources.
The new templates include a sample telephone questionnaire and a contactless lettings protocol.
A series of briefing notes have been produced to help housing associations and co-operatives through the COVID-19 crisis.
The service delivery briefing covers the following topics:
- Managing Staff
- Employer’s Duties
- Key Workers
- Other Staff
- Managing Essential Services
- Regulation and Current Restrictions
- Tenant Support
- Tenant Services
- Recording Service Disruption
- Supporting Social Distancing
- Communication Templates
- Key Worker Framework
- Sample Telephone Questionnaire
- Indicative Contactless Letting Protocol
- Useful Links
The SFHA team will update the briefings as circumstances change and more information becomes available.
Download the briefing note here.
- Read all of our articles relating to COVID-19 here.