SFHA publishes COVID-19 briefing note on housing association finance
The Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA) has published its tenth COVID-19 briefing note which focuses on housing association finance.
The series of briefing notes have been produced to help housing associations and co-operatives through the current pandemic.
The finance briefing covers the following topics:
- Asks of lenders
- Concerns raised with Scottish Government
- Submission date changes and flexibilities requested of Scottish Housing Regulator
- SHR guidance for boards on AGMs, audited accounts etc.
- New SHR monthly return
- SFHA data collection
- Assumptions for scenario planning
- Government support available to housing associations
- Changes to off-payroll working rules – IR35
- SFHA rents position
The SFHA team will update the briefings as circumstances change and more information becomes available. To have a new briefing or issue feedback on the published briefings, contact Lorna Wilson, head (interim) of membership, policy and innovation, at email@example.com.
Download the briefing note here.
- Read all of our articles relating to COVID-19 here.