SFHA releases second COVID-19 briefing
The Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA) has published the second in its series briefings to help housing associations and co-operatives through the coronavirus crisis.
The briefing on health & safety covers the following topics:
- Health Protection Scotland advice
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Safe access to property
- Safety checks and repairs
- When to deep clean a property
- Housing support services
The first briefing focussed on service delivery with further scheduled over the coming days covering:
- Practical governance advice
- Care and support
To request a new briefing or to give feedback on the published briefings, contact email@example.com.
- Read all of our articles relating to COVID-19 here.