TIS National Excellence Awards 2018: Now open for entry
The TIS National Excellence Awards recognise and honour landlords, tenants, residents, and community groups who are leading the way and making a difference within the Scottish social housing sector. Nominations are now open for individuals and groups who have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to develop and sustain tenant participation and scrutiny.
This year the award have been expanded, welcoming an additional ninth category titled, Best Innovative Practice. This award will recognise an outstanding innovative approach that has made a real difference to the lives of tenants, engagement of communities, and delivery of housing services.
A full list of 2018 categories is listed below:
- Best Innovative Practice Award (housing organisation)
- Tenant Participation Excellence Award (housing organisation)
- Scrutiny Excellence Award (housing organisation)
- Tenant Participation Champion (housing organisation staff member)
- Most Inspiring Scrutiny Group
- Most Inspiring Scrutiny Newcomer
- Frances Nelson MBE Excellence Award
- Community Development Excellence Award
- Tenants and Residents Organisation of the Year
Do you know of an organisation, individual, or group who are truly making a difference within the communities they work and represent?
Highlights from the 2017 ceremony