Adult support and protection - SHARE
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
The aim of this session is to look at and discuss the practical application of the Adult Support and Protection (Scotland) Act 2007. It will cover the three point checklist, the use of referral forms and the thresholds of harm which may or may not be reached and what action is then taken.
- Understand the main components of the Adult Support and Protection Act (2007)
- Understand the appropriate referral pathways including appropriate paperwork
- Understand the main thresholds of harm when working with adults
- Understand the nature of risk assessment related to interventions
- Understand the practical application of the Act using case studies
Date: 28th April 2021
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Trainer: Allan Johnston
Costs: Members £175.00/Non-Members £275.00