Annual effectiveness review - SHARE
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
These two sessions are designed for experienced Committee/Board members.
They will be carrying out the annual performance review of their fellow Committee/Board members in line with the requirement from the Scottish Housing Regulator, in the Framework for Governance and Financial Management for ‘annual performance reviews to assess their contribution and effectiveness’.
It will look at the skills required to carry out the reviews and discuss self-assessment tools and how effective they are. If you are the Chair this could be helpful to you in your role as the reviewer.
- What is a performance review?
- What does the person conducting the review want from the process?
- What does the person being reviewed want from the process?
- Hosting the performance review
- Giving feedback
- What happens next?
- Be knowledgeable about the annual performance review process
- Understand what everyone should get out of it
- Examine the skills required – questioning, listening, probing and feeding back
- Tailor the questions for your organisation
- Build on the framework for annual performance reviews
Date: 1st & 8th July 2021
Time: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Trainer: Olwyn Gaffney
Costs: Members £175.00/Non-Members £275.00