CIH Level 4 in Housing Practice – SHARE
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This course is ideal for staff who have been working in the sector for a couple of years or who have already achieved the level 3 course. This provides individual with the technical knowledge and understanding across a broad range of housing practice at management level. The qualification explores areas of housing policy, law and also professional practice, supporting development of personal growth.
SHARE is taking a blended learning approach to cut down on the time required for class contact, as requested by students. This course will be delivered over 7 classes and this will be teamed up with tutor, email and telephone support and learning using SHARE’s e-learning platform.
Learning methods – class contact, group exercises, reflection, e-learning, formative and summative assessment.
Studying this course will also give you student membership of the CIH for the time you are studying.
- To provide learners with a technical knowledge and understanding
- Understanding of housing practice at a management level
- Explore areas of housing policy and law
- Embed professional practice for development of individuals
- To prepare learners for future study (learners may progress to Level 5 Diploma)
What’s in it for me?
Completion of the course will improve your career prospects as you learn practical information and gain a relevant qualification. This will also give you student membership of the CIH for the time you are studying.
Organisation benefits are considerable and include:
- Improved quality of housing services through better qualified staff
- Improved housing services as the course focuses on quality and customer focused services
What are the course requirements?
Participants in the course are expected to complete a total of six assignments covering 4 mandatory units and 2 optional.
Full details and support in completing the assignments are offered by SHARE and the tutor.
Methods vary to suit the diverse needs of delegates.
Date: 4th September, 16th October, 27th November, 11th December 2019, 15th January, 19th February and 1st April 2020
Trainer: Alan Smith
Venue: SHARE, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Costs: Members £1,800.00 / Non-Members £2,050.00