Communication in a sensitive setting – note taking in confidential meetings - SHARE
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
It is good practice to record what was discussed at confidential meetings, however note taking in these circumstances can often be difficult due to the sensitive nature of what needs to be discussed. This session is for anyone who needs to take notes in a sensitive or confidential setting, such as HR related issues.
- What you need to record
- How to note names and sensitive subjects
- Ensuring a true record whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Difficulties related to online meetings
On completion of this session, delegates will:
- Feel more confident taking notes in sensitive and confidential meetings
- Ensure better records are kept for the organisation
Date: 28th January 2021
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Trainer: Anne Robertson
Costs: Members £110.00/Non-Members £210.00