Covenants, covid and long term financial planning - SHARE
Who is it for and what is it about?
The pandemic and the subsequent lockdown are unprecedented. The Housing sector will face challenges in emerging from the lockdown. The new normal will be with us in the short and medium term, and possibly beyond.
Associations will have to assess the impact of the pandemic on their current business model and determine what the future holds and develop and deliver a new business plan. The assumptions underlying the new plan will be crucial.
Associations will have to consider whether and how all areas of their business plan may need to change given the new environment.
This session is for anyone involved in the finances or long-term planning of housing associations, to equip them to consider the best way forward financially, for their organisation. Focusing on:
- rent affordability;
- risk management and mitigation (including tenant & resident safety);
- asset management (including development);
- financial planning; and
- treasury management
After completion of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the wider financial implications of the pandemic
- Consider the impacts on financial covenants
- Be equipped with more information to feed into their long-term planning
- Consider the implications for futures plans your organisation may have
Date: 9th December 2021
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Trainer: Paul McNeill
Costs: Members £110.00/Non-Members £210.00