Delivering facilities management services in the workplace – SHARE
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This course has been created specifically for those working in maintenance, technical services, estate/facilities management or who have a role in delivering facilities management where you are, or will be, expected to manage services within your day to day activities.
This course has been devised especially for those pursuing a career in maintenance, technical services or development and you want to develop a strong CV, build your confidence and provide opportunities to move from assistant to officer level.
- Identification of facilities management services
- Effective planning and organisational techniques/tools/methods
- Resource requirements within facilities management
- Ways of communicating effectively
- Ways of collecting and evaluating feedback from others about service delivery
- Ways of dealing with feedback and identify significant problems and issues in the delivery of facilities management services
- Explanation of continuous improvement
- Tools and techniques for monitoring effective delivery of services
- Be able to deliver services in the workplace
- Understand how to collect feedback and evaluate service delivery in the workplace
- Understand how to monitor the service delivery activity to ensure continuous improvement
Date: 27th June 2019
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Trainer: Alastair Black and John Bonnar
Venue: SHARE, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Costs: Members £195.00 / Non-Members £295.00