Fuel poverty prevention - SHARE
Who’s it for and what’s it about
This course is Housing staff with direct contact with customers, including those who provided direct fuel advice to tenants and homeowners. This course will examine how new proposals, new definitions and new targets aim to reduce the proportion of people in fuel poverty to 20% by 2030 and to under 10% by 2040.
This course will cover
- Current fuel issues faced by your tenants/owners
- Targets set by government
- Monitoring outcomes
- Partnership working
- What others are doing
As a result of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what fuel poverty is and how to identify this with your tenants/owners
- Identify how partnership working can reduce the impact to your organisations whilst reducing fuel poverty for your customer
- Identify if your customer is facing fuel poverty and the role you can play in improving this.
- Identify organisations that can support your customer.
Date: 18 February 2019
Duration: 1 day
Trainer: Caroline Fleeting
Venue: SHARE, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Costs: Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00