Fundamentals of factoring - SHARE
Fundamentals of factoring is a SHARE training programme endorsed by the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM). Completion of this programme leads to Associate membership of the IRPM (AIRPM).
This programme, which consists of 6 units, has been designed for all staff in the delivery of factoring services including property managers, surveyors, housing assistants, finance officers and assistants, customer service staff, repairs and maintenance officers as well as those involved in the management of complaints and regulatory compliance.
IRPM is the UK’s leading professional property management body offering qualifications and accreditation. SHARE is the only organisation in Scotland delivering this nationally recognised IRPM course.
Delegates can attend individual classes, but must attend all and pass the assessment to gain certification.
The individual classes will be focused on the following topics (further information on the topics can be found at our website):
- Unit 1 – the fundamentals of property management, an introduction
- Unit 2 – the fundamentals of the legal framework in a factoring operation
- Unit 3 – the fundamentals of a factors financial obligations
- Unit 4 – the fundamentals of building maintenance and managing repairs in common property
- Unit 5 – the fundamentals of customer service excellence and meeting standards
- Unit 6 – the fundamentals of delivering a factoring service
Once you have complete the 6 units of the programme you can sit the 3 hour exam. A separate session is available on the morning of the assessment for those who require last minute revision.
Date: 27th May to 26th August 2021
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Trainer: Debra Campbell
Costs: Members £1,250.00/Non-Members £1,930.00 plus additional IRPM registration costs. Further details of this can be found on our website.