Keeping yourself safe: COVID-19 - SHARE
Who it’s for and what it’s about
COVID-19 rules are relaxing and more and more staff will be returning to work. However, it is important that each and every one of us observe the safety information around COVID-19.
In normal times there is no problem setting up meetings with tenants and others, showing them in to interview rooms etc. Now we need to rethink the way we do things to remain safe and virus free.
- General safety for COVID-19
- Building safety
- Meeting safety
- Assessing the risks
- Understand the safety information everyone needs to observe
- What procedures we need to observe when in the workplace building
- What procedures we need to observe when organizing and having meetings
- How to assess risks and mitigate them
Please note that this training will take place through Zoom.
Date: 24th September 2020
Time: 9:30am - 10:30am
Trainer: Mark Pauley (Grow Training)
Cost: Members £100.00 / Non-Members £150.00
To book a place please visit our website by clicking here