Know the Codes - SHARE
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
Housing associations and co-operatives are governed by voluntary Committees/Boards. Understanding the principles and practices of governance is essential to being an effective Committee/Board member.
This session provides an overview of the various Codes and documents that guide the Committees/Boards in fulfilling their roles and responsibilities.
- Charitable Model Rules for housing associations and co-operatives
- Code of Governance
- Code of Conduct for Committees/Boards
- Scottish Housing Regulator’s Standards of Governance and Financial Management
- Be aware of the main codes, standards and policies of governance
- Have a better understanding of your responsibilities as a Committee/Board member
Date: 22nd April 2021
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Trainer: Stuart Eglinton
Costs: Members £110.00/Non-Members £210.00