Managing your hybrid working team - SHARE
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
Many organisations are looking to reshape the way they work, as COVID restrictions ease, and are looking to introduce a form of hybrid working, that will allow individuals and teams to work from home, for at least part of the working week.
So how do we effectively manage a team, that works flexibly between the office and at home, rather than all working from home? What are the challenges? Where are the opportunities? How do managers’ make sure that team members continue to feel motivated, engaged and valued as member of a hybrid working team?
These are some if the questions that we will be exploring in this conversational based session. As well as sharing some hints and tips on slowly emerging best practice as more and more organisations embrace the opportunity to work more flexibly.
- Role of the manager – a reminder of what is expected of us no matter where your team is based
- What does a well-managed team look | sound | feel like?
- What do we need to do differently, as manager of a hybrid working team to fulfil these expectations; to mitigate the challenges and embrace the opportunities?
- The importance of being proactive on the health and well-being front
- Top tips for managing hybrid teams including how best to engage and stay connected
- Opportunity to share experiences and ask questions
By the end of the session participants will have had the opportunity to:
- Remind themselves of what a well-managed team look, sounds and feels like to be a part of and the role the manager plays in creating / nurturing this team culture
- Explore some of the challenges and opportunities that come with not having your team in the same place at the same time
- Hear about some current best practice for managing an effective hybrid working team
- Identify areas/topics for further learning / conversations
Date: 17th June 2021
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Trainer: Heather Ballantine
Costs: Members £110.00/Non-Members £210.00