Questions you should be asking – about your tenants - SHARE
Who is it for and what is it about?
All Committee/Board members will be endeavouring to make the best decisions possible for their tenants and service users but a significant number of them will not be confident about knowing the profile, needs and aspirations of their tenants – as the Regulatory Standards expects them to.
This course will take delegates through the information they need to know to about their tenants, how this profile information is crucial to their decision making and what more they should be asking of the organisation in order to ensure that the needs and aspiration of tenants are heard and fed into decisions wherever possible.
- Why do you need to know about the profile, needs and aspirations of your tenants?
- What information do you need about the demographics of your area to make informed decisions?
- How is this information gathered?
- Where should you be considering these issues when provided with reports and at meetings?
- The questions you should be asking about your tenants
On completion of this course, delegates will:
- Have a better understanding of the types of information they should know about the tenants in their area, why they need to know this and how this information can be gathered
- Be more confident in asking questions about decisions and proposals and how they will specifically affect and impact on their tenants
- Improve critical analysis skills and contribute to strengthened governance of their organisations
Date: 29th April 2021
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Trainer: Stuart Eglinton
Costs: Members £110.00/Non-Members £210.00