(SALARY NEGOTIABLE, AROUND £44,500)
Milnbank Housing Association is a tenant led Community Controlled Housing Association operating in the Dennistoun area of Glasgow, owning and managing over 3,000 units. The Association is looking to recruit an Asset Manager to lead and develop the Association’s Asset Portfolio and be responsible for the management of the Maintenance Function.
The post holder will be a key member of the Management Team and have responsibility for strategic planning and procurement of the Association’s major investment and maintenance Framework. A critical aspect of this role is to ensure that legal and regulatory requirements are met. The post holder must also be committed to Milnbank’s community ownership values and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction in the delivery of all asset-related services.
The Post holders will have the following:
- Building related degree or relevant professional qualification.
- Qualified to RICS Associate status or similar.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Experience of effective budget management and business planning.
- Robust knowledge of building regulations, legislation and current practice.
- A working knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Excellent written, verbal and IT skills.
The Association offers an attractive benefits package. To apply for this position, please go to the vacancies section of our website at www.milnbank.org.uk or request an application form, by email, from email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CVs WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please contact 0141 551 8131, if you require further information.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 18 October 2019.
Please return all completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Association aims to be an equal opportunities employer.