Board Members – West of Scotland Housing Association
West of Scotland Housing Association (WSHA) strives to be more than just a landlord. With over 50 years of history, what sets us apart is the way in which we go further to improve the lives of our tenants, innovatively responding to their needs as their lives change.
We provide around 3,500 homes across the West of Scotland and go further to provide housing you can call home.
This is an exciting time for WSHA which gives Board Members an excellent opportunity to be involved in making a real difference to tenants and communities.
WSHA’s strategic direction is shaped by its Board made up of tenants and external specialists. This mix ensures WSHA is clear about tenant’s priorities and has the technical knowledge to deliver them.
WSHA is currently seeking three new Board members with applicants requiring a genuine passion for social housing and at least one of the following:
- Knowledge and experience of housing
- Experience and knowledge of Development and Asset Management
- Experience of procurement
- Third Sector/Charity Experience
- Community Development/Community Involvement
We go further to provide housing you call home.
To support our customers and communities by:
- Being adaptable and flexible in meeting their needs
- Empowering and providing opportunities to help them grow
- Creating a sense of belonging
- Engaging and connecting with others who can help
Closing Date - Friday 22nd March 2019.