Board Members – Willowacre Trust
Board Member Recruitment
Willowacre Trust is the charitable subsidiary of West of Scotland Housing Association (WSHA) and has been working to tackle social disadvantage for over 50 years. Willowacre Trust is committed to the delivery of projects and services which offer additional support and opportunities to WSHA tenants with the overall aim of positively impacting on our tenants’ lives.
Services delivered within communities include:
- Community centres, multi-use games areas and urban green spaces.
- Starter packs, food parcels and fuel top ups.
- Older people’s services within sheltered housing.
- Money and Energy Advice provided from dedicated officers.
- A Handyperson Service.
We are currently seeking Board members who are passionate about making a meaningful difference to communities and have experience of one of the following:
- Accountancy and Financial Management (Charitable Sector)
- Governance (Charitable Sector)
- Public Sector – Local authority/Health/Social Care
WSHA provides around 3,500 homes across the West of Scotland and goes further to provide housing you can call home.
Closing Date Friday 22nd March 2019.