Housing Advice Assistant
Job ref: HH21/027
Post: Housing Advice Assistant
Location: 160 Dundee Street, Edinburgh, EH11 1DQ
Hours per week: 35.25 hours per week (Full time)
Salary: £22,309 - £24,553
Contract terms: Permanent
Closing date: 4th March 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Hillcrest Enterprises based in our Edinburgh office.
You will provide first class customer service to our mid market tenants and applicants. You will be responsible for updating our housing management system, preparing documents and uploading information to various websites for advertising forthcoming and new properties.
You will work closely with our Estates Officers providing them with administrative support. You will also participate in the exciting Business Transformation project currently underway across Hillcrest.
- Hold a relevant SCQF Level 5 or equivalent qualification;
- Hold or be willing to work towards a relevant Letting Qualification;
- Have experience of using IT applications, in particular Microsoft packages and ability to learn new computer systems;
- Have experience of providing an administrative service;
- Have experience of delivering quality Customer Service;
- Be methodical and have excellent organisational skills to deliver to specification and meet deadlines;
- Enjoy working as part of a small team;
- Be willing to work on a flexible basis including working from home.
Please note we do not accept C.V’s or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
Applications can be made through our website: www.hillcrest.org.uk/enterprises
We promote equality through seeking to eliminate unlawful and unfair forms of discrimination, as appropriate.