Various shift patterns, posts and locations available
Job Title: Support Workers
Job Reference No: REQ000100
Hourly rate: £9.50 per hour unqualified, £9.75 per hour qualified
(Sleepover payment £74.40 per sleepover)
Contract Type: Permanent
Post 1: (Female Only) – Kennoway - 20hrs Waking Night
Post 2: Kennoway – 20, 25, 30hrs (Drivers Desirable)
Post 3: Cupar – 20hrs Waking Night
Post 4: Cupar – 20, 25, 30hrs (Drivers Desirable)
Post 5: (Female Only) - Glenrothes and surrounding areas - 20, 25, 30hrs (Drivers Essential)
Post 6: Outreach - Across all Central Fife areas (Drivers Essential)
(*Please list on the application form under ‘Additional Information’ the post number you are applying for)
Kingdom Support & Care provide high quality and personalised support and care designed to meet individual needs and desired outcomes. We provide support to individuals in the community, including those with: learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, complex needs, mental health issues, physical disabilities, substance misuse and alcohol related brain injuries as well as age related needs.
About the Role
In this role, you will be an integral member of the support team contributing to and ensuring a high quality of care and support for individuals with a wide range of support and care needs within the service areas listed above.
20, 25, and 30 hour minimum hour contracts are available and we will consider a variety of shift patterns.
Our sleepover rate is £74.40 per sleepover; if you were to work for example 4 sleepovers per month, you would earn an additional £297.60 (subject to tax).
We are looking for upbeat, confident and energetic people who have the desire to want to support people to have the best life possible. You will provide support for personal care and participation in activities such as going to the cinema, going shopping, out for lunch, or going on day trips further afield, so energy and initiative is vital.
To support staff into the services, we offer a comprehensive induction period with training tailored to each service and a buddy system for new staff so you have the support of the whole team.
You must be flexible in your approach to work and it is essential you are able to work shifts which will include weekend working, and evenings.
- Competitive pay
- Full funding and support towards an SVQ qualification in Care
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sleepovers paid at £74.40 per sleepover
- Enhanced entitlements for other types of leave
- A free, confidential employee counselling service
- Discounted gym membership
- A current driving licence, business insurance and the use of a car for work purposes are essential for posts 5 & 6.
- These posts are subject to a PVG Disclosure check. The cost of membership is borne by you.
- Female only in some services - This post has an occupational requirement under the Equality Act 2010 which restricts applications from females only due to service users support needs.
- Please observe the essential criteria required when applying for a post
To apply online log onto our website
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31 March 2020.
Registered in Scotland: SC545491